Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bad Girls Club - Diamond interview

Recently, I did an interview w/ Diamond (Jonica's ex girlfriend) that appeared on Bad Girls Club: Season 12 as Jonica's then girlfriend. When Diamond arrived at the house, tensions started to heat up between replacement Aysia & herself. Aysia & Jonica had a flirtatious relationship while Jonica was with Diamond. The tension between Aysia & Diamond boiled over more when they went head to head at the Season 12 reunion show. Here's with Diamond had to say in our interview! Read below the photo: 



First question - What made you go on BGC as Jonica's GF? Were you comfortable being in the reality tv light?
Diamond: Jonica and I were "talking" or whatever your description of "talking" is & that's what we were doing for probably like two months before she went in and of course after the show. However, naturally I cared for her a lot! That was like one of my besties! She asked me to come and see her so I came. I didn't really think about the T.V portion of it until I actually got to the house but no I didn't really have a feeling toward being "on the show". 



Next question - What were your feelings towards Aysia when you came into the house?
Diamond: I didn't have any feelings toward her to be honest. I didn't know her! All I knew was that Jonica was sleeping with her. That's all. 



What made you vibe so good with Redd & Britt? 
Diamond: They're real as fuck to me. They knew everything. I respect them for being loyal to Jonica and not telling me stuff she was doing. I just love them! 



Now this is a fun question: If you didn't know who Jonica was & never dated her, & you came into the house as an original, who would you flirt with if you had the chance? 
Diamond: This is a good one! I wouldn't have flirted with any of them. I don't think I would have had any problems with anyone. 



Going to the reunion, did you have any intentions on fighting? 
Diamond: Nope! My feelings were hurt & it was just something that happened. 



Can you clear up the whole Jada jumping you accusation from your mouth? 
Diamond: I was fighting Aysia and from what I felt was jada pulling my hair! No one was really hitting me because It was of hair pulling. Then of course, Jonica jumped in & did what she had to do for me. 



Are you cool with Aysia & Jada as of today? 
Diamond: I don't communicate with them but I don't have any problems with Aysia or Jada. It was months ago & I'm over it! 



What are you up to since BGC? 
Diamond: I am a full time free lance makeup artist & I can't tell you the rest lol :) 


Do you have any regrets on BGC? 
Diamond: Nope! It is what it is. I've moved on & I'm living life. 






2 comments:

  1. What is your real name Diamond.. You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are! Gorgeous!!!!! That was a messed up situation! Jonica did not deserve and definitely did not have to treat you like that... and Aysia... I’m glad you popped her ass! She needed to feel relevant, and got famous for getting her ass whooped! I swear I wish I had a round! And Jada?... NC. Smh

    ReplyDelete