Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cynthia Bailey Spills The Tea On #RHOA Season 8 Drama And Marriage With Peter On 'The Steve Harvey Show'



'The Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Season 8 premieres TOMORROW night and I'm all here for it! One of the housewives in the center of drama this season is Cynthia Bailey, whose marriage with Peter is tested this season. 


She recently sat down with Steve Harvey and spilled some Show Drama and talked about her marriage with her marriage with Peter


Regarding Season 8, she dished that: "Season 8 is going to be (um) drama filled, you guys like the drama, but I think the dynamic has changed." She continued: "Nene has moved on, Sheree is back on the show, so some of the Old blood came back."


On her marriage with Peter: "Peter and I are actually the only couple that has gotten married on 'The Real Housewives Of Atlanta'". She continued: "So I feel like our relationship is the scrutinized and criticized, However, marriage is tough!". She continued: "It's really tough and it is tough when you're on a Reality TV Show." "We understand that this is NOT us.. It's snippets of us, and that's what it is." "Our life is real, Our love is real, Our marriage is real, I got married to Peter for all the right reasons and we gonna work it out but you need to watch the show."


She also spilled some tea on her physical altercation with Porsha, that occurred a while ago while the ladies were on a Boat: She said that: "I don't condone Physcial Violence but any means, That's not who I am, However, If I feel like I am in a threatening situation, I will defend myself." She continued: "So I removed her from my personal space but with my foot, instead of my hand." "I was so upset that I allowed myself to get there, but afterwards, I did everything I can to make the situation better". 





No comments:

Post a Comment