Friday, July 3, 2015

UPDATE: Karlie Redd confirms she DID FIGHT Joseline Hernandez at her Performance on The LHH: Afterparty!



Last week, I reported that Karlie Redd and Joseline Hernandez allegedly got into a fist fight at Joseline's performance and now, The rumors are accurate, but not the ENTIRE story. 



Monday night on the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta: Afterparty, were guest stars Kaleena and Lil Duval were on set and Lil Duval asked Karlie about the altercation and Karlie responded: 




"I Read some of that Funky Dineva stuff and I did not get drugged, nor that my weave get pulled out but Joseline and I did get into a argument and a fight but it was nothing like (You) guys said: "Funky Dineva" *wink* *wink*. Anyway, Stop selling fake stories to the media and To Be Honest, Me and Joseline are friends, even though she's crazy but we fight, argue like any other friendship!"


No comments:

Post a Comment