Tonight on Watch What Happens Live, Melissa Gorga, along with Countess LuAnn, appeared on the show, to answer viewer questions and questions from twitter. Countess talked very little, regarding Housewives, and Melissa spilled tea on Teresa Giudice, Lauren Manzo's wedding, and more!
• Melissa admitted about that Her and Joe are doing great, which was great to hear, as the first topic she dished on!
• Melissa dished on Teresa, saying that "She's staying strong, the best she can be, including Her and Joe are trying themselves, and confirmed that she's been spending a lot of time with The Giudice Girls, and Joe Gorga has visited Teresa in the slammer, but on the other hand, Melissa hasn't... Hmmmm... Interesting. I've heard that Teresa's prison has to approve of Melissa visiting, and it takes time.
• When asked about Teresa and Joe's marriage, Melissa said: "I don't think that they will ever separate, no.. never."
• When asked more details about Lauren Manzo's wedding, Melissa confirmed that NO other franchise housewives were there, only NJ wives who were there were Kathy, Jacqueline, and Caroline, obviously plus Rosie Pierri, as well as Dina Manzo, who was only at the church, not the reception. Joe Giudice wasn't in attendance.
• When asked about the "white dress" controversy at Lauren's wedding, Melissa revealed that Lauren insisted that She told Her mother, Caroline Manzo to wear it.
• LuAnn described the season 7 reunion, which was recently taped, as "Epic, Cleansing and Funny", when asked by a viewer call.
• (On The Aftershow): When asked by a viewer about how she and the other NYC women pick up men so easily on vacations, LuAnn said she thinks it's because she's single, and has no man pulling on a leash, except for 2 of the NYC wives, who are currently not single.
• When asked about Teresa and Joe Gorga's father's health, He is doing better then ever, according to Melissa, and she admitted that both the parents were at her house at the time this was taping. Personally, I think that Teresa's jail time is affecting him, obviously.
• Which Housewife got the drunkest at Lauren Manzo's wedding: Melissa admitted and said:“I’d say Rosie and I threw some down together,” she laughed also.
Melissa hasn't confirmed or denied anything about Housewives of Jersey Season 7 filming, or Joe Giudice's Spinoff, but both shows are confirmed to be in production as of now! Also, The RHONY Season 7 Reunion premieres in August, around same time LuAnn's "Girl Code" video comes out!