Sunday, April 19, 2015

Andy Cohen breaks his silence on Kim Richards' arrest!

Andy Cohen has been quiet for a while while this was already out there but he finally broke his silence on Kim Richards' arrest! 


Andy Cohen has finally broke his peace on Kim Richards' arrest! The source claimed he said: "It's very sad to hear that she got arrested, I pray for every housewife and I want nothing bad to happen to them. I reached out to Kyle and I am concerned about her family as well as her. He ended it by saying I wish Kim all the best and that she gets the help she needs"


There has also been rumors that she could possibly be fired from returning for season six of the housewives of Beverly Hills! This rumor allegedly surfaced due to Kim's behavior this season and her big time blowout with Lisa Rinna! 


Praying for Kim & her family during this time! 








No comments:

Post a Comment