Monday, September 26, 2016

Marie Reyes Confirms Departure From #RHOD -- Says LeeAnne Locken Makes Her Uncomfortable



It looks like we will be losing another #RHOD cast member! Apart from Tiffany Hendra announcing her depature, Marie Reyes has took to her blog (read Here) that she will be leaving the show, due to LeeAnne Locken's violent past. 


Marie says:  "Just over a week ago, I spoke to Rich Bye, the owner of Goodbye Pictures and Producer of the 'Real Housewives Of Dallas' and he asked me if I was interested in participating in the upcoming Season 2 since I am friends with most of the girls who will be appearing on the show again. "I told him I would not be participating because I felt like he, Goodbye Pictures, along with NBC Universal, and Bravo, didn't care about my safety or the safety of the other cast members last season. Their collective failure to have an assistant producer spend the night in Stephanie Hollman and Brandi Reymond's lake house with the cast members or at a minimum provide on-site cameras or security for the cast members, was outrageous and intentionally willful, and at worst, grossly negligent. "Let's not forget, LeeAnne threatened to gut me that night and I am not comfortable around her."


Read her full post in the link above. Will you miss Marie Reyes for the 2nd season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment