Friday, September 30, 2016

EXCLUSIVE: Siggy Flicker Teases Upcoming #RHONJ Drama: "Its Explosive & Full Of Tears"



I very recently had the opportunity to talk to my girl Siggy Flicker, The newest 'Real Housewife of New Jersey'. She teased the upcoming Vermont drama + where she thinks Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Giudice, & Melissa Gorga go from here: 



1) Me: What can you say (without giving away too much) about the Epic upcoming episode of #RHONJ?


Siggy: It's going to be explosive! A lot of tension and a whole lot of tears.



2) Me: Do you & Teresa still talk? I loved your bond with her on the show! 

Siggy: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Teresa! 


3) Me: In your heart of hearts, Do you believe Jacqueline will make amends with Melissa & Teresa?

Siggy: Yes, Of course! 


4) Anything you can say on Sunday's episode coming up?

Siggy: I'm scared to see it, I kinda lose my cool as well! 



I absolutely love Siggy! Always have, Always will! Dont forget: 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey' new episode, Sunday at 8/7c only on Bravo! 





No comments:

Post a Comment