Thursday, March 17, 2016

EXCLUSIVE: #LHHH Season 3 Casting Tea - Who's In & Who's Out?!



It looks like there will be MANY cast changes, for the upcoming season of 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood'. Season 3 began filming on March 3rd & I have exclusive TEA on who's in & who's out!



My Sources have revealed to me that Jason Lee, Nikki Baby, Ray J, Teairra Mari, Princess Love, Willie Taylor, Soulja Boy, Lil Fizz, Moniece, & Max Lux/Brandi will be returning for Season 3. 


On March 3rd, Teairra Mari confirmed she was returning for the 3rd season w/ Miss Nikki Baby! 



My sources have also told me that: Nastassia, Miles, Milan, Amber, Kamiah, and Richie Dollaz are NOT returning for the 3rd season! 


"Miles & Amber have been fired from VH1" - My source told me. "It all has to do with how (someone: Milan) allegedly exposed how storylines were fake on the second season with Miles & Amber, so Mona got wind of it, and that was it". "Milan is also getting a spinoff show about true love in Hollywood, is why he isn't returning to the 3rd season, my source explained."


"Nia Riley's storyline for the 3rd season is that she's pregnant", another source confirmed to me. "She posted it on snapchat about her Baby Bump was shown". 



It was confirmed that Fetty WAP's Ex Alexis Faye was going to appear on next season, and Masika Kalysha was returning, but Masika shut down those rumors, meanwhile, Alexis confirmed it on periscope!



'Love & Hip Hop Hollywood' Season 3 will debut later this year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment