Sunday, September 20, 2015

Real Housewives Awards Winner Revealed! Find Out ALL The Tea HERE:

The Real Housewives Award Winners were revealed this past Monday on #WWHL, and 2 special guests were #RHOC's Tamra Judge and #RHONY's Ramona Singer! The person behind the bar was Amy Phillips. Here are all the Housewives who won awards and what they had won for: 

Housewives in order who won: 

 #RHONY: Bethenny Frankel for Best Comeback

#RHOBH: Yolanda Foster for Miss Congeniality

• #RHONJ: Teresa Giudice for Most Shocking Reunion Moment

#RHOC: Vicki And Tamra for Realest Reconciliation! 

• #RHONY: LuAnn For Best Quote

#RHOC: Shannon Beador for Rookie Of The Year! 

• #RHOBH: Lisa Rinna For Biggest O-M-G Moment! 

• #RHOA: Nene Leakes For Most Stunning Interview Look

Mazel was #RHONY: Ramona Singer for Lifetime Achievement Award

Congratulations to all the Housewives who won awards! Also, the usual Poll question was "who's side is everyone on?... Brooks/Vicki: or Heather, Tamra, Mehgan, and Shannon's?". Winner was Everyone Else, ranking in with 72%, leaving Vicki and Brooks at only 28%... not a shocker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment