Saturday, August 1, 2015

UPDATE: Tami Roman Reveals That She Has Suffered A Miscarriage!



Sad news to report right now! It has been revealed that Tami Roman has suffered a miscarriage, after announcing her pregnancy on the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Afterparty a month prior. She was 10 weeks pregnant, and it was going to be her 3rd child, but first with Reggie Youngblood


Tami and Reggie have also released a statement to E Online saying that they are 'not giving up'  



 "I am deeply saddened that after 10.5 weeks, we suffer this loss," Roman said in an exclusive statement to E! News. "We knew this would be an uphill battle. We were up against the odds. I have a prolapsed uterus and am diabetic. I battle bouts of hypoglycemia due to my diabetes and my blood pressure continually ran high. We were prayerful, we had and still have faith. We are not giving up."




I am praying for Tami And Reggie during this difficult time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment