Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ramona Singer Teases The #RHONY Season 7 Reunion: "I Did Something That No Other Housewife Has Done Before!"


The Real Housewives Of New York would for sure, not be the same, if it wasn't for the beautiful, fun, and hilarious Ramona Singer. Given the fact that she's the first housewife to ever walk off a reunion set, she has now spoken out to Bravo, claiming that she has done something more dramatic that no other housewife has done at a reunion! What could it be?! 

Ramona teased: 

"I did something for the first time that no Housewife has done. (Like Andy) said, I’m the first one to walk off at a reunion set. I’m the first one to do this and that… [but this time] I did something else!" 


The Real Housewives Of New York, Season 7 reunion, begins Next Tuesday at 9/8c, and it's confirmed (by Andy Cohen) that a full preview of the reunion will be shown today. Stay tuned! 








No comments:

Post a Comment