Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Today's Tea Topic: Brandi Glanville confirms her departure from Real Housewives Of BH! Read here:




It's official! Brandi Glanville will not be returning to The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' 6th season! She confirmed it today on her Podcast that she has NOT been fired, but she has departed (her choice) from the show! 



From Brandi herself:

"After a lot of careful thought and deliberation I have decided not to return to RHOBH as a full time cast member this season," she says. "The past 4 years have been amazing, a complete roller coaster of a ride. I will always be thankful to Bravo for the opportunities that have come along with doing this pop culture phenomenon of a show. In the meantime, I'm working hard on my podcast, my new wine business and my clothing line. And keep an eye out for my next adventure that will show everyone a more well-rounded side of who I really am."



Brandi wrote to twitter, explaining that she loves Andy & Bravo and said that 'Bravo had been an amazing home for her' and that Andy once told her: 'Housewives are like the mafia, No one ever really gets to leave: 





Bye Bye to Brandi! You will for sure be missed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment