Friday, May 8, 2015

Housewives Feud!: Ramona Singer & Brandi Glanville go to war!

PC- WWHL on Bravo. 

Brandi Glanville & Ramona Singer have been beefing for a while! The start of the beef is still unknown but it continued even more the other day! 


It recently sparked up again when Brandi recently appeared on Jenny McCarthy's Sirius XM show. Glanville discussed her feelings on Ramona. 


When she was asked about Ramona, Glanville said: "I can't stand her". 


She also said: “Because Kristen Taekman, my best friend, asked me to take her out to dinner here when she was in town and I didn’t want to take Ramona out to dinner just because,” she went further. “I went to dinner, we went to Soho House. So rude to every waiter. I’m sorry, I was a waitress" "She is horrid".


The beef is way far from over!  



No comments:

Post a Comment