Sunday, April 19, 2015

Erica Mena & Bow Wow get backlash from living in his mother's basement!


Erica Mena & Bow Wow (Shad Moss) have been dating for a while now! Recently, he got backlash for him & Erica living in his mother's basement! Shad opened up in a interview & explained the deepness of why he is living there with his soon to be wifey! 

In the interview with Peoples Magazine,he discussed why he lives in his mother's basement! Read Below!


"It just makes sense,” said Bow Wow. “First of all the house is too big, but I want to make sure my mom is comfortable forever.”

“I remember when I first moved to Atlanta and Jermaine Dupri had the same situation,” Bow Wow stated. “He took part of the house and his mom had the whole rest of it. I said then that I wanted to have the same set up.”


No comments:

Post a Comment